Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Even Women Can Be Perverts



Holy mother of insert some deity here...I'm updating my blog. Well that and I'm a female writing about perverted female characters. I know, I know, this is completely unheard of and you're probably questioning my genitalia right now, but I feel like something needs to be said. Isn't it pretty 'sexist' to think that only guys think about sex or make sexual innuendos? I know in my dwindling teenage days alone I've thought about it at least fifty times a day, and I'm only nineteen. But I guess on some level that makes me a whore, slut, whatever derogatory term you want to use. I'm sure many of you are shaking your heads at the dramatics, but from a ton of books I've read I'd think differently. Almost any female in media who happens to be a pervert also spreads her legs constantly. I'm not saying sex is bad, I'm sure it's fucking amazing, but not every dirty thought needs to be played out with that mysterious yet sexy stranger.

Now, I want to make it clear I'm NOT a 'modern' feminist, meaning that I don't think men should die or whatever extreme message they're spewing, but I do believe that women can have the same desires as men. But just like men, I highly doubt a woman would just act them out whenever they think of them, or that their thoughts are always consumed by sex.

My lord, this blog post is all over the place...

Okay, what I'm trying to say is that female pervert characters are normally regulated to the office slut. Even in fantasy a lot of female characters have an attraction/lust towards another character, but they don't make sexual jokes or will blush at the eye candy. If you have that one girl who's willing to make a lovely innuendo to her love interest, she's no doubt doing guys in the tavern bathroom as well. I never really noticed this issue until I was watching a play through of the video game Bayonetta. The titular character, Bayonetta, is a complete pervert. Almost every sentence out of her mouth is some kind of innuendo, just check out the Bayonetta 2 E3 trailer on Youtube, but she's still a classy lady. She ain't interested of spreading her legs for anyone, but she'll tease you with a sway of her hips and a few naughty words. She's also a strong witch, competent gunner, and so clever that if she wanted to she could just take over the entirety of heaven and hell. For her, perversion is simply a character quirk, not this defining part of her that motivates all her actions.

So how can we write perverted female character without coming under fire from the feminazis, 'holier than thou' women, and those guys that want to join a special camp? Well...You really can't. Even in this day and age people will freak out if a female has sex on the brain, so the only thing I suggest is giving her a brain.Make her a super strategist who often helps the king's army, but will often use her position of power to drool over the men in uniform. Or have a strong and capable soldier who often makes sex jokes about how her sword will get in another guy's sheath? Take that how you will. But these girls will never just spread her legs to any idiot who wanders on her path, she does have standards.

Or they can just love sex, that's cool too. Just make her compatent, dammit!

So there you go, probably my most controversial blog post. Seriously, I should do it over something like pedophilia in books or something, this is just pathetic. Anyway, I'm gonna go oggle men in military uniforms.

Yum, military uniforms~!

No comments:

Post a Comment